Tips for storing fresh avocados
More than once have had to throw half of an avocado because I was black or brown. But do not worry, there are several tricks to keep them in good condition. Notes and see how you can keep them fresh longer.
- The explanation is that an enzyme makes avocado fruit inside this oxidize when exposed to aire.Por that, avocado green color retained below the seed, since this acts as a barrier against oxygen . But the bone alone is not sufficient to protect the fruit in the refrigerator for a short time, the rest of this brown will.
- Wrap the avocado with a plastic film is best known for preserving avocado in good trick. With this we prevent the entry of air into the fruit and so this does not rust. This trick can be used to alunas other fruits such as apples.
- Squeeze a little lemon juice on avocado Citric juice of this fruit acid delay the oxidation process. Save your avocado in an airtight container to strengthen protection.
- Another solution is placed in an airtight container avocado with a cut onion. Thus onion emits sulfur gases, which contribute to slow down the process of oxidation stains brown to avocados.
- Finally, you can coat the surface of avocado with olive oil to prevent oxidation of the pulp in contact with air.
Did you know these tricks? If you know any more do not hesitate to tell us.